4 years ago
Thursday, August 12, 2010
artful thursday - a little something
hi girls! i am back at school, so my artful thursday project is going to be short and sweet. (and tiny.)
i love moo cards. they are so stinking cute and look so professional and it is so totally fun to hand them out to friends. i just wasn't that crazy about the ziplock baggie i had been using to tote 'em around in my purse, soooo....
here we go!
1. select cardstock that you like.
2. trim down to 2 inches by 8 inches.
3. lay your moo card on the strip so you can decide where you want your folds placed. fold. you can see here that i used scalloped scissors for a pretty edge. think itsy bitsy manilla envelope.
4. with the fold in place, stitch all around the rectangle. this creates the mini pouch. (i used pink thread on the top and brown thread in the bottom, just for something different.)
5. slide in your moo cards!
6. using some really good glue, attach a button with twine, string, ribbon, or embroidery floss.
7. let it dry...
and ta-da! a little something!
meanwhile...i will be here.
i will do my best to get my posting groove on!
happy day to you!