Tuesday, December 14, 2010

swap glory!

so. i was way happy to get to participate in a 3x3 inchy swap with miss danielle of the vintage dragonfly. the twelve days of Christmas!!!! in beautiful feminine colors!!! yayyyyy! i do not have all of the artists here linked, please forgive me.

on the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


a partridge in a pear tree, (this one is the square that i created.)


2 Turtle Doves (michelle witchell)


3 French Hens (mary ann mckeating)


4 Colly Birds (paulette kramer)


5 Gold Rings (amy bauer)


6 Geese-a-Laying (connie senytiko)


7 Swans-a-Swimming (therese kramer)


8 Maids-a-Milking (jana perenchio)


9 Ladies Dancing (heather rowley)


10 Lords-a-Leaping (danielle muller)


11 Pipers Piping (sheila rumney)


12 Drummers Drumming (sherry williams)


isn't it just gor.geous? we sent our squares to miss danielle, and she sent back this lovely wall hanging. i totally LOVE it! thanks to all the girls who shared their gift of creating!!!



okay. believe it or not. NOT EVEN done sharing the swap glory! i also got to play with miss cristina - the sweet pea - in a very vintage Christmas ephemera swap.


girls. the package came last nite, and i am so not over it yet!!!! A.MAZ.ING! the goodies that came to my doorstep are seriously making my heart pitter patter - i can't wait to lock myself up in our little art room and create to my heart's content! i need a snow day!!!! here are just a few snapshots.







friends.
i have to say that this swap business is so much FUN!!!! i am going to proclaim 2011 the year of the swap at create breathe! hope you will all stay tuned and play along!

happy HAPPY day to you!
much love

5 comments:

  1. Whoa! The 12 Days of Christmas has always been my favorite! That sampler is amazing! And Christmas Ephemera! (Faints)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great swaps! I do love a great swap! I'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I'm loving it!
    Would love to join in on your swaps, I will be watching
    Thanks
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Miss Lynn....Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas and let you know that I'm thinking of you. Certainly have enjoyed looking at your wonderful swap photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn,

    I love your 12 days of Christmas swap....I want to make one. I also participated in Christina's swap and it is full of goodies!! I really like your relector garland. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete