Saturday, January 16, 2010

L is for ...



here's a happy little banner, sure to bring cupid by.









the heart hanger at the top is a Christmas ornament snagged at hobby lobby on the 90% off sale!




now. after i've posted all this, i have to confess that blogging today felt a little lame....



in light of all the devastation that haiti is dealing with. i have loved rebecca sower's insight and heart as she reports on the tragedy through some personal,heartfelt experiences and connections....my prayers are with the haitian people.

4 comments:

  1. I love to visit your happy world. Your LOVE banner is precious...adore the words!! YOur daughter the Bella in training...awesome decorations she made!! I also wanted to jump on the cuff bandwagon...yours are really great...what I took away from your post was this 'do not overthink' I am majorly guilty of this....just create!! You are awesome, enjoy the rest of your day!! xOxO Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely banner. I'm with you....in light of Haiti...my blog seems insignificant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at Sara's blog. Beautiful stories. Heartbreaking, too, to think that these people are now in turmoil. Thank you for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need to be a vendor at Silver Bella next year, OK?

    ReplyDelete