Friday, September 24, 2010

silver bella sneaks...

i participated in three very cool swaps this year. i really love the idea of sharing creations with other girls who enjoy the look of vintage goodness.
so. much. fun.

first of all, the silver bella souvenir journal hosted by the amazing michelle geller...this one was all about paper! my favorite.




the love chapter...hosted by my sissy and i...this is our first go around at hostessing. it's very exciting!




and finally, the three x three inchy embroidery swap...hosted by a couple of super sweet iowans tami stroh and kris malone...





there you have the swap sneaks.
next up: vendor table.

happy day!

9 comments:

  1. oooh, they look lovely ... hopefully I can make it to Silver Bella next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! They are fab...especially the Corintihians.
    I'm going to have a peek of my sachets tomorrow...in process!

    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun swaps. i hope to go to silverbella someday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, Lynn, your pages are DREAMY! SO happy you are in this swap. The LoveChapter and 3x3 Inchey swap peeks are amazing too!

    Can't wait to see your vendor table. What are you selling?? (Excited!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you are putting some pressure on me!!!:) Your swaps are all wonderful! I am eager to see what you are vending now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the peek at your swaps. These are beautiful projects. I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing all of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so fun and fabulous...thanks for the peek.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALL of your swaps look fab, but your 3x3 stitched inchies are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited about the swaps...especially since I'm done! :-)

    ReplyDelete