Thursday, June 17, 2010

artful thursday - God's beautiful handiwork



i am so grateful to be a teacher. i adore my fourth graders. they are seriously some of my favorite people. my school, my colleagues, my classroom - these are all wonderful blessings in my life. but...let me be clear about this:
I LOVE SUMMER!
i cannot express in words for you how wonderful it is to be HOME!



my backyard cottage was designed and built by my lover, who also happens to be my husband.



we eat meals out here, watch the kids blow bubbles, kick the soccer ball around, spy on the "wildlife" - rabbits and birds. (we live in the middle of our small city) (we do have an owl down the street totally living in a hollow tree. you can see him here.)



i am not a gardener by any stretch of the imagination. oh, but i really love flowers. especially pink and purple old fashioned ones.






The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.



happy day to you!
oh, and please stop back on saturday for this...

1 comment:

  1. What a warm, sweet, inspiring creative space you have. It just radiates special space, special people. thanks for sharing. Pam

    ReplyDelete