Thursday, December 17, 2009

fun little art party!



these are a few of my girlfriends from school. we had a lovely little art party! our project was inspired by a class i took at silver bella with pam garrison:



we created a garland using antique postcards, lace, trinkets, music sheets, and other little pretties.



we laughed and shared supplies,



asked for advice and chanted our mantra that



"perfect is not good."



the girls were so sweet and thankful...



they have no idea that i am the one who is grateful...



i loved having friends create something beautiful and enjoy it!



it was a big time treat for me.



i suggested a valentines day activity...



can't wait!
happy day!

4 comments:

  1. This does look like great fun. Always nice to get together with friends and craft and how wonderful that you were able to share with them what you learned at Silver Bella. I definitely agree that when something is handmade, it is already perfect just by virtue of the fact that it was made with love. Blessings to you and yours this holiday season. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too much fun! Great idea to get the girls together. If I lived nearby, I would wish to join in with all of you. Have a Merry Christmas! By the way, I LOVE the beautiful shoe you made and the Christmas cabinet card from the Silver Bella swap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the vintage work you gals were doing. I should have taken pics when I had a small gathering at my house--didn't even occur to me that I could post them.(so computer challenged).Thanks for your sweet words, and have a happy Christmas, a blessed one, one filled with love,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie you are. Look at the joy on all those ladies' faces! Wish I was there too!

    ReplyDelete