Sunday, July 19, 2009

with much love.



it seems like forever since i've sat down at my art desk to play and create.
so. i was more than a wee bit happy when i was FORCED to work on a little birthday gift for a girlfriend.
poor me.



i have buckets of garage sale pretties, so my friends
and family usually end up with recycled creations.
is that the same as regifting?

anyway, i found these old spelling flashcards at a yard sale,



and have been finding all sorts of fun uses for them.



all boxed up and ready to go!


happy day!

3 comments:

  1. Girl you are just the best!! The best creative gal and I am so sure you are a terrific friend!!!! Love this gift...somebody is a lucky girl!!!
    ::))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn,
    I like your cards and the pretty box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it. I'm coming over to raid YOUR area garage sales...you find waaaay too many pretty things!!!! I just love your 're-gifting' talents girl!!!!!! Beautiful!
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete